Hey all!! So last month I increased my reading book challenge from 40 books to 60 books. Now I actually started the Goodreads book challenge in May so for half a year I thought 40 books would be enough…….then I found myself with about a week left in August and I only had four books left to reach that goal. Yay me right………..not!!!!! I felt I could push myself more so I increased the goal an additional 20 books. 🙂 So now my goal is 60 books for half a year. But all in all it was a great month. Here were my book choices for August:
- Afterburn by Sylvia Day – 5 Stars
- The White Aura (White Aura, #1) by Felicia Tatum – 4 Stars
- Pack Law (Pack Law, #1) by Marie Stephens – 2 Stars
- Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3) by J. Kenner – 3 Stars
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – 5 Stars
- Fractured Souls (Shattered Promises, #2) by Jessica Sorensen – 5 Stars
- Shadows Fall (Others of Edenton, #1.5) by Brandy L. Rivers – 4 Stars
- Rainwater Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes – 3 Stars
- Locked (The Alpha Group, #1) by Maya Cross – 3 Stars
So now my challenge stats are as follows: You have read 39 books toward your goal of 60 books.
Goodreads is taunting me because it nows says that I’m 1 book behind schedule. I guess I need to pick it up a notch. Till next update……Keep reading.